facebook

spring 2015 recruitment?

by: potential rushee

Which sororities at UC are doing spring recruitment this year?

Posted By: potential rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: greek   

Since quota was so high this year I know a lot of sororities are having to do informal i've only heard of Phi Mu and Tri Delt as confirmed though

By: greek
by: potential rusheeJan 5, 2015 9:13:34 AM

Thanks! Where can I find this info? I know I'm interested in Kappa Alpha Theta (have some friends there) so I'm hoping they're doing informal too

By: potential rushee
by: ...Jan 5, 2015 10:00:13 PM

I'm not sure, potential rushee but theta usually doesn't do spring rush

By: ...
by: hiOct 5, 2015 8:14:45 PM

phi mu does not have to do informal

By: hi
by: UMMMOct 7, 2015 9:13:33 PM

definitely don't think tri delt has confirmed they are doing informal. usually if they do they don't know until early spring semester and it is through invite only. phi mu likely is because they are so new.

By: UMMM
#2  by: bearcat   

all sororities are doing rush because they upped quota so ask your friends to tell the recruitment director about you

By: bearcat
by: potential rusheeJan 14, 2015 6:55:42 PM

Thanks a lot everyone!

By: potential rushee
by: GreekJan 17, 2015 1:39:58 AM

Not all sororities are doing informal. A lot met and kept quota this year.

By: Greek
by: @greekJan 22, 2015 11:54:52 AM

Well it's hard to meet quota if you don't know what it is. If they would have decided on it before and just increased the new member class most sororities wouldn't have to do informal.

By: @greek
#3  by: ucucuc   

Theta is doing informal recruitment, but not through Panhellenic. Ask your friends in Theta to give your name to their recruitment director, they aren't having an open house.

By: ucucuc
#4  by: Informed    

TECHNICALLY only ChiO met quota (165 girls in the chapter) but Theta and Kappa aren't going to do it because it'll hurt their pride. KD and Phi Mu have already finished theirs but you could still try for GammaPhi or Theta Phi! I don't know what Tridelt or PiPhi's schedules are so I can't help you at all

By: Informed
by: activeJan 25, 2015 9:49:10 PM

Quota is not 165 - therefore you are not informed. If anyone is interested in informal recruitment reach out to gogreekuofcincy@gmail.com or cphrecruitmentuc@gmail.com. They can help you understand the process and give you the contacts of those chapters that you might be interested in. :)

By: active
by: gogreekJan 26, 2015 3:24:41 PM

Theta is doing informal, just not through Panhellenic

By: gogreek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.