facebook

funny...

by: Newbie to this site

Never been on this site..What's hilarious about this site is that KKG and Tri Delta are bashed the most when they're the most popular houses. Not saying they're the "best" (or that they're not)..but they're undoubtly the ones new girls want and boys want to have socials with. So no wonder they're bashed so much hahaha

Posted By: Newbie to this site
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: but really   

I'm in one of the said sororities and anyone who is honest will say kappa, theta and tri delt are all equal but different and make up the top tier. We tend to hang out together, have formals with and date the same frats and pref the same places. All the bashing on this site is so petty and pointless

By: but really
by: hahahahahahhaDec 10, 2014 9:33:59 PM

haha yeah this is accurate because kappa theta and tri delt are bashed by each other cuz they want to be on top (though why does it matter if they are all top tier) and other sororities bash them because they're popular and easy targets

By: hahahahahahha
#2  by: lol nah   

not gonna happen

By: lol nah
#3  by: Nah   

Tri delt is top for sure and respected but KKG everyone hates because they're literally just mean nasty girls

By: Nah
#4  by: uc   

tri delt respected? ya right! Kappa is way more respected on campus and definitely higher ranked. I think we know who wrote the above comment

By: uc
#5  by: wow   

it's hilarious how much bashing of kappa and tri delt. yes kappa has mean girls who are snobby and tri delt has some crazy girls who like to party. every sorority has them. just for some reason these two are put up on a pedestal. you guys are BOTH hott so calm down

By: wow
by: Sorority girlMar 1, 2015 3:34:55 PM

haha perfect response. I'm a member of a top tier sorority and I never understood all the bashing and competition, I didn't just join my sorority I joined Greek Life to belong to a sisterhood AND meet tons of cool girls from other sororities. A little competition is good but jeez ladies theres a line. Top tier sororities set standards, we need to worry less about being the "hottest" sorority and worry more about our own sisterhoods and greek life as a whole. Sorry to get preachy but COME ON LADIES. Step one: lets at least share the pedestal, we're both hot, we're both top tier, a mutual agreement and move on to better things.

By: Sorority girl
by: truthMay 10, 2015 11:54:05 PM

couldn't have said it better myself

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.