facebook

sorority rankings

by: cincyfrat

Bottom: KD/Phi Mu- this is sad because these chapters at most other schools are considered elite. Step it up and get some good pledge classes ladies.
Lower Middle: Gamma Phi/Chi O- mostly keep to themselves, no reason to either love or hate them. A few dimes mixed in with mostly average looking girls.
Upper Middle: Pi Phi/Theta Phi- Mostly decent groups of girls, mostly good looking.
Top: Kappa/Tri Delt/Theta- These girls get consistently good pledge classes every year. These girls are beautiful and classy, and some of the other sororities should take notes.

Posted By: cincyfrat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: greekgirl   

YES! this is the most accurate ranking I've read

By: greekgirl
#2  by: lol   

this was so clearly written by a kappa tridelt or theta...probably tri delt because the are definitely not top tier after this year's pledge class. same with kappa though..

By: lol
by: HahaNov 26, 2014 11:18:07 PM

^clearly written by a theta.. They got a fair pledge this year but it'll take awhile for them to be "better" than kappa and probably Tri delt too. Still think consistently kappa, Tri Delt, and theta are solid top but it varies based on who you talk too.

By: Haha
by: nopeNov 27, 2014 11:47:15 PM

Definitely written by a chi omega... they think they got the best pledge class ever and up rank themselves all the time. they're bottom tier for sure

By: nope
#3  by: yeah nah   

The above ranking is so accurate. Tbh is XO is going to self rank they wouldn't say they were lower middle. This ranking is definitely legit

By: yeah nah
#4  by: ...   

I can see Kappa slipping in the next year their pledge class was not as good looking as it usually is and same with theta...chi o got like 2 hot girls and think that they're awesome now when they still have a lot of work to do. Gamma phi needs to work on being more involved in campus and they could potentially move up. KD is extremely bottom and I would say phi mu is going to be moving up soon they got good girls and some weird ones mixed in but that happens with almost every sorority here. Pi Phi and Theta phi I think got some of the best pledge classes overall

By: ...
by: .Jan 4, 2015 11:15:53 PM

everyone knows tri delt, theta and chi o got the best pledge classes. theta phis pledge class wasn't half as good as last year and pi phis was pretty average and they have terrible sisterhood. phi mu got an ok pledge class but is definitely going to stay bottom with all the problems they've been having lately. I can see chi o moving to middle or top tier, kappa falling to middle and pi phi moving from middle to top

By: .
by: DuhJan 5, 2015 9:23:23 PM

This was obviously written by a theta phi. Kappa, Theta, and Tri Delt are the best. Sorry.

By: Duh
by: yepJan 5, 2015 9:58:11 PM

^^^ spot on, duh. theta phi is always trying to be top tier

By: yep
#5  by: um   

chi o will never be top tier

By: um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.