facebook

fall recruitment 2014

by: gogreekuc

theta absolutely killed it this year with recruitment. might just be their strongest pledge class yet. a lot of gorgeous girls. props to theta. they're definitely back on top.

Posted By: gogreekuc
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UC rush   

I would agree... all the sororities at UC are great, but theta and theta phi seemed to get the most attention and have the best retention rates this year.. kappa kind of dropped the ball and chi o did much better than nomal

By: UC rush
#2  by: Bro   

Agreed. Theta's new class definitely secures that they are back on top. Chi O still isn't up there TriDelt, Theta, or Kappa. But, they probably had their best recruitment yet. Round of applause for the new ladies please.

By: Bro
#3  by: rush2k14   

theta's are definitely on top. seems like they went for pretty so let's see if the grades hold up. so many people wanted theta so they could pick the best of the best. tridelt maintained and has some gorgeous girls as usual. kappa was a disappointment but I heard some of their top picks went to theta so their standards went down a bit. chi o stepped up their game and seems like if they keep this up, they could rise the ranks in years to come. theta phi picked a great group as well but not quite as good as last year. phi mu has a real mixed bag with some knockouts and some below average. the others maintained. new house order:

theta
kappa
theta phi
tridelt
pi phi
chi o
gamma phi
phi mu
KD

By: rush2k14
by: pnmSep 15, 2014 4:22:56 PM

theta might have gotten a great pledge class this year, but going through recruitment I would not say that they are overall the best

Kappa
Theta
TriDelt
TPA
Pi Phi
Gamma Phi
ChiO
Phi Mu
KD

By: pnm
by: gogreekSep 15, 2014 7:25:44 PM

kappa can't stay on top with that pledge class... I'd say commenter above is spot on but theta phi is def below pi phi

By: gogreek
#4  by: LOL   

Calm down Theta with the comments, it is beyond obvious you are ranking yourselves.

By: LOL
by: lolllSep 18, 2014 4:15:20 PM

Kappa is definitely below Tri delt with their new pledge class and Theta Phi is below Pi Phi for sure but only caused they were screwed by being on bad standings

Theta
Tri Delt
Kappa
Pi Phi
Theta Phi
Chi Omega
Gamma Phi
Phi Mu
Kappa Delta

By: lolll
#5  by: this   

^^^ most true ratings and reasons you'll read. I'd say chi omega and gamma phi are neck and neck though

By: this
#6  by: eh   

Agreed that tri delt is above kappa this year. I don't know about phi mu being below gamma phi and chi o though.

By: eh
by: recruitmentSep 21, 2014 7:39:28 PM

top: kappa, tri delt, theta
middle: pi phi, theta phi, gamma phi
bottom: chi o, phi mu, KD

those are def the rankings after recruitment this year. theta did really well and def made it higher in top tier.

By: recruitment
#7  by: Ummm   

Kappa is definitely not top top house anymore

By: Ummm
#8  by: greek   

chi omega deff did better with pledge class wise than gamma phi and phi pi

By: greek
#9  by: FratsMcGavin   

Why the hell do you girls care so much just have fun. Greek life isn't a competition to see who is the best it is to meet great people, get involved, and to have fun in college.

By: FratsMcGavin
#10  by: greek girl   

I'm in a sorority and honestly, no one cares about ratings past recruitment. if anything, I've only heard good about other sororities from everyone in greek. I have friends in every sorority and I know girls who are unhappy in the 'top' sororities and others who love the their sorority that would be seen as 'bottom tier' on here and vice versa. don't choose a sorority based on ranking, choose it based on YOUR experience at the house and with the sisters

By: greek girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.