Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ew   

Snobby girls who have daddy money

By: Ew
by: TruthSep 10, 2014 9:08:57 AM

Couldn't agree more ^^^

By: Truth
#2  by: real greek   

They're pretty but don't seem to like each other very much. Not very involved on campus...

By: real greek
#3  by: truth   

split between pretty, snobby girls and less attactive nice, smart girls. the two sides don't mix and their sisterhood sucks

By: truth
#4  by: Ucgirl    

Equal parts "glitter and glue". Glitter being the rich pretty girls, glue being the smart involved not as attractive girls.

By: Ucgirl
#5  by: Kesha   

Could not agree more with the glitter and glue... You can't have a sorority with two extremely different groups of girls that do not mesh. Must hand it to kappa that their girls no matter then "glitter or glue" though both always have aspirations to be a better kappa and that stands out to me!

By: Kesha
by: @keshaOct 24, 2014 2:41:27 AM

'aspirations to be a better kappa'... what does that even mean? the glitter is too busy partying and the glue is too busy studying to care about 'being a better kappa'. they just throw money at everything.

By: @kesha
#6  by: lol   

No sisterhood at all its kinda sad how the older girls ignore the younger ones and how pledges classes are completely divided

By: lol
#7  by: i   

positive: a lot of hot girls, good campus presence, popular
negetive: glitter and glue, some not so hot girls, bad sisterhood, snobby

By: i
#8  by: FraternityMan   

They hate each other.

By: FraternityMan

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.