theta/ pi phi
theta phi/ gamma phi
phi mu/ chi o
kd

Posted By: drum roll
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yea..   

i'm a freshman and tri delt, kappa, and gamma phi seem to be the favorites. this seems to be the pnms opinions...

kappa- gorgeous and well rounded, but seem fake
tri delt- seem too perfect..very pretty girls. don't know if everyone will be accepting, super expensive tho...
gamma phi- SO nice. really seems to be diverse with different types of girls
theta- seem smart, maybe too academically focused. where's the fun??
pi phi- super nice but kinda awkward
chi o- seem super down to earth
phi mu- they seem to be confused and don't make good convo BUT they are new and are super enthusiastic
kay dee- idk…eh
theta phi- seems like fun but girls had too much make up on and did not discuss involvement

By: yea..
by: GuestSep 7, 2014 11:56:19 PM

I agree with the previous comment
Kappa and Tri Delt are gonna duel for top tier
Pi phi and Theta are slightly below but I would include Theta Phi too
Then Gamma Phi, Chi Omega, and Kappa Delta

Phi Mu is too new to judge

By: Guest
#2  by: YEA..   

^couldn't agree more

By: YEA..
by: YEAH...Sep 14, 2014 7:44:21 PM

i think theta is on the same level as kappa and tri delt

By: YEAH...
#3  by: PNM   

I didn't get any bids but here is what I saw and heard about the sororities on campus

Kappa - definitely one of the top. Girls seemed to either really love it or really hate it right off the bat
Theta - another of the most popular houses. the sisterhood seemed really genuine and they certainly seemed more fun and less academic focused than they are stereotyped
tri delt - I heard of very few people who had a good experience here... most the girls seemed really rude and superficial but the girls I know who liked it reallllly liked it
Pi phi - sweet, down to earth girls. kind of blah from what I saw but I know quite a few girls who had them in their top two
Theta phi - seemed like a lot of fun but pretty party focused. I know quite a few girls who chose this sorority because frat boys and partying were their main objectives of rushing
Gamma phi - haven't heard a bad thing about them but sort of in the background. people seem to forget they exist but for the most part, they are super nice and genuine
Kappa delta - I know a lot of people, including myself, who got a really weird, unsocial vibe here. Seemed like they didn't know how to make conversation and were pretty awkward
Chi O - very nice girls who were a bit on the awkward side but not as bad as KD. Seemed really involved but still not a 'cool' sorority like kappa, theta and tri delt
Phi mu - seemed very involved and sporty but it was very evident this was their first time doing recruitment

By: PNM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.