facebook

rushing

by: Hi

I'm thinking about joining a sorority but worried about the cost a little bit. Do you still have to pay in-house dues if you don't live in the house? How much are what you would pay roughly if you lived in vs. out of house?

Posted By: Hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: panhell_love   

Most of the time you do have to pay house dues, but it's lower for the non house girls. These dues are just because even though you don't live in the house, it's yours to come over and hang out whenever you want! I know in my chapter sisters (non house girls and house girls) would pile up on the couch to watch tv together and sisters in the dorms would use the kitchen to bake cupcakes and other things in our house kitchen!

I've never lived in my sorority house so I can't tell you how much inhouse house dues are but I've been told it's less than living anywhere else in clifton! The house dues vary by chapter. The ones with a chef and maid are going to cost more than the ones without. They'll go over this during the house tours round of recruitment!

By: panhell_love

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.