facebook

UC Sigma Chi Ranking fall 2023

by: SuperDuper

Where does Sig Chi rank in the frats now that delts cooked? I would say they’re upper mid low top. I see two or three frats above them, SAE, Pike, and Beta argueably. Can anyone else have a take on this?

Posted By: SuperDuper
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: the guy   

Sig chi has a dope house and dope parties. They're pretty involved and pretty smart but man the guys they recruit are total nerds. A lot of them aren't great at socializing especially with girls and that's kinda where their chapter suffers. Could really use some more diversity as well.

By: the guy
#2  by: FratRow    

from a sorority perspective, i think they’re within the top 5. they’re past pcs don’t really know how to socialize well with other soroties from what i hear compared to sae pike and beta. they’re house is fun and beach bash was a blast but i don’t think it compares to sae. the only argument they really have is that they’re all nerds and good at school but it’s kinda debunked when pike has the highest gpa on campus. i also believe beta socializes better with my girls. i think they do really well and they’e just a little better than delt, they’re prob on par with sig ep now that they’re back

By: FratRow
by: Joe bOct 21, 2023 7:11:54 AM

That’s what I’ve heard as well. I think they didn’t recruit guys that were good socially. Something they need to work on in the future.

By: Joe b
#3  by: Gundi   

They’re buns. The only reason they’re relevant is because of brand new house and alumni. Now that’s Delts cooked I guess they break the top 5. Sig chi has a whole bunch of nerds that can’t socialize now and they’re not really that involved. Think they have potentially to grow extremely though

By: Gundi
by: CopeOct 23, 2023 11:24:24 AM

They have no diversity and way too many nerds that can't talk to girls. Ask TPA, they hated homecoming with them.

By: Cope

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.