facebook

Pikes Top Tier reign

by: SuperDuper

I can’t take credit for this but read this over a post as a comment from JoeSmo. I agree with most of it and think the only comp left for pike is to past SAE socially and dominated every single sport past beta.

“ Pikes placement is #1 and there’s not really an argument for anyone else currently. Most active members of any chapter at UC all while having the highest collective GPA on campus and dominating sports, and being super active socially, mixing with KKG last year, and chi o this year, Two of the top four sororities probably. Also to mention they’re super involved in student organizations and have had a member in the homecoming court win the past three years. Parties and socials are up there with anyone else”

Top of the IFC from an

Posted By: SuperDuper
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Joey   

Would be nice if they were able to attract any diversity instead of Chad brad and Kyle from st x and Moeller

By: Joey
by: joelOct 22, 2023 2:24:52 PM

People are disliking this as if he's not 100% right.

By: joel
#2  by: WineryPooh   

I agree to an extent but they lack diversity heavily and I think that’s what’s holding them back from passing every frat by a larger margin.

By: WineryPooh
#3  by: Brendan    

They’re definitely top by a large scale. They’re past two pcs have been great and they’re super involved on campus. They could use some more diversity but that could be said for every top 5 frat that could use some more Spanish, blacks, Chinese, Indian, etc. it’s always a small amount that are attached to the idea but obviously it’s more of Cincinnati guys from X Moeller or Some Mason. Throw elder in the mix there too. A lot of the same but that’s not always a bad thing. They still domainate academically, athletically, and socially while being super involed and having a good philanthropic background

By: Brendan
by: jeffOct 24, 2023 8:40:42 AM

They're very homogenous. Not really a unique experience it's like high school 2.0 for the local guys. Chad Brad and Kyle from st x and moeller.

By: jeff
#4  by: ElectricTerminator    

i think pike is really top socially. they haven’t had some great and memorable parties and they haven’t really been active throughout campus. i also think sae, beta are more active socially. these frats mingle better with sororities and socialize to a higher degree. i think they’re probably upper mid

By: ElectricTerminator
#5  by: Nana    

PIKE is not top. SAE, Beta both clear. Those two are the premier chapters on campus. Pike cannot interact socially and does not have the same impact across campus

By: Nana
#6  by: jelqer   

Pike has a few chuds and weird looking guys. Especially that guy that looks like mike wazowski.They could use some more diversity and guys that are capable of talking to women.

By: jelqer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.