facebook

True Frat Rankings 2023

by: 3amWeekdayLineup

Upper top -
Sigma Alpha Epsilon (SAE), Pike (Pi Kappa Alpha)

Lower top -
Beta Theta Pi (Beta)

Upper mid -
Sigma Chi (Sig Chi) , Delta Tau Delta (Delt), Sigma Phi Epsilon (Sig Ep)

Lower Mid -
Theta Chi, Pi Kappa Phi (Pi Kapp - bouta be suspended), Tau Kappa Epsilon (TKE) , Alpha Sigma Phi, (ASig), Phi Sigma Kappa (Phi Sig)

Base -

Kappa Sigma (Kappa Sig), Sigma Mu Alpha (SAMMY), Alpha Epsilon Pi (AEPI), Phi Kappa Tau (Phi Tu), Lambda Chi Alpha, Sigma Tau Gamma (Sig Tau), , Phi Gamma Delta (Fiji), Phi Delta Theta (Phi Delt - Brand New), ATO (suspended), Pi Lambda

N/A - Alpha Phi Alpha, Alpha Psi Lambda, Chi Sigma Tau, Triangle

Posted By: 3amWeekdayLineup
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Joe smo    

Honestly I’d put sig ep in the same tier as Sig chi and Delt now that Delts bouta be suspended from what I heard

By: Joe smo
#2  by: Joe smo    

Beta ranking is spot on especially with their new diverse PC without a house. I think if the rumors are true and they try and go wet with the new house, they’re gonna be top for sure. Especially with dominating inmurals and gonna be able to socialize to the best with sororities (which they already do well at bars and clubs)

By: Joe smo
#3  by: Legend   

This list is buns. Delt is over Pike by far and Pike kinda overrated. Don’t really have good parties or PCS. Beta over pike too

By: Legend
#4  by: Newbie    

Sigma chi is on top. They clear Pike and SAE by a mile, check the FSL awards

By: Newbie
by: CringeOct 21, 2023 6:59:29 AM

Their last few pc’s sucked. They’ve been recruiting mostly dorks and nerds that can’t talk to women.

By: Cringe
by: JoeyOct 21, 2023 2:40:37 PM

0 diversity and their last few pc’s have been geeks that can’t talk to women

By: Joey
by: WineryPoohOct 21, 2023 10:12:22 PM

Sigma Chi is NOT TOP. They have members inside IFC board that help judge their decisions. They can’t socialize like SAE (tri-Delt, Theta, and most recently Kkg) , They recruit nerds but can’t hold a higher GPA than pike (who has more active members), and they can’t beat Beta in any inmurals or dominane them socially. The only reason they’re better than Delt now is basically because they’re hazing allegations and potential recent suspension. Other than that them and Delt both have had bums in their recents pcs.

By: WineryPooh
by: ChadOct 22, 2023 10:06:43 AM

Sig chi talk to girls challenge (impossible)

By: Chad
by: HushNov 2, 2023 10:15:54 AM

I would say sigma chi is top five. They aren’t better than Pike or SAE or Beta in any realm really but they cling to the top because of campus involvement I would say. They really need to recruit dudes that can converse with women though lmao

By: Hush
#5  by: Cringer   

Pike is not top lol they suck

By: Cringer
#6  by: Radiation    

This list is accurate. SAE and Pike go back and forth for the top spot and I think Beta new pc without a house is incredible to say the least

By: Radiation
#7  by: Hater   

Is Delt suspended lmao? They were falling off anyways but this just lowers them on this rankings

By: Hater
#8  by: Apex    

W rankings

By: Apex
#9  by: Hush   

Sig Ep on the rise 👀 In reality these rankings are pretty accurate and for someone who was previously involved in UC Greek life from a female perspective, the top is really where I spend most of my time if I’m not at Bars on the weekend

By: Hush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.