facebook

Is Zeta really that bad?

by: Help

I’ve heard a lot of stuff about zeta losing a lot of members and I want to know if it’s true?

Posted By: Help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Peanut    

Yes it’s true

By: Peanut
by: lolAug 2, 2022 12:02:23 AM

it’s not true lol. they are right on par members wise with every other chapter on campus.

By: lol
by: YupAug 2, 2022 6:34:30 AM

Yup. I was one of the MANY members that dropped! :) FÜCK you Zeta ❤️

By: Yup
#2  by: Zeta Hater   

Yes. Some girls literally started another sorority because Zeta was so bad.

By: Zeta Hater
#3  by: whew   

tbh i thought they lost a lot of people but then me and another friend compared other sorority numbers… theyre literally the same :/ its just ex zeta mems made a bigger exit

By: whew
by: winter recruitment Aug 2, 2022 2:48:38 PM

The reason ZTA has the same numbers as every other chapter on campus is because they had to pull a 40 girl winter informal pledge class. That is alarming FYI!!!!!! What zta did to those other girls was borderline hazing territory and they still continue to harass those girls to this day.

By: winter recruitment
by: NahAug 2, 2022 6:23:53 PM

This is comical. It is not normal for a sorority to lose an entire pledge class in one semester because of drama. No one cares that Zeta has the same number of members as other chapters. Zeta is just a bunch of randos who bully each other.

By: Nah
#4  by: RushTok   

They are absolutely as bad as their reputation is

By: RushTok
#5  by: unbiased   

It is very much true. And it is more alarming that they have technically been active for only four years at UC and having this many issues already. Nobody wants to go Zeta unless it is the only option.

By: unbiased
#6  by: rallypossum   

yes, zeta is as bad as people say it is.

By: rallypossum
#7  by: cult behavior   

they’re literally like a cult. you join, they try to see how much control they can get away with before you start to notice. some fall into the trap, others, like the girls who left realize that the treatment they’re receiving isn’t right.

By: cult behavior

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.