facebook

The REAL Fall 20 Sorority Power Rankings

by: realranks

NOTICE: This power ranking is from the perspective of GUYS. Yes, the purpose of greek life is to find the place where you can be yourself and a group of people where you belong in so pick wherever you are the most welcomed by all means. BUT, this is society- life is a popularity contest and thats what matters. If you think sororities are judgmental here take a trip down south and tell me what you think. But anyways, here's the official power rankings.

1. Kappa Kappa Gamma (ΚΚΓ): Lets be honest, they're hot. They're the ultimate goal when girls rush, plus they have a nice house. Yea some are your snotty, stereotypical, blonde sorority chicks - but that's what guys are into.

2. Delta Delta Delta (ΔΔΔ): I'm not too sure what their scandal is about, seems like half of them have turned their back on each other and the other half is just fine which is why 2 and 3 can be interchangeable in this power ranking. Overall, a combination of really good recent pledge classes, daddy's money, and blonde heart breakers puts them at 2 for now.

3. Theta (ΚΑΘ): Theta ideally is Tri Delt and Kappa but not on steroids. The girls there from what I've experienced are fun - but also (mostly) genuine. Their house is one of the better ones at UC. No doubt a top tier sorority.

4. TPA (ΘΦΑ): Can either be put in low top tier or very high mid tier, but TPA is one of my personal favorites. No drama, they are always down to party, and there's quite a bit of baddies there. Hands down the best house on campus puts them at 4.

5. Chi O (ΧΩ): I have a love hate relationship with chi o's. Sometimes you'll meet one that is really cool to talk to but other times you find an absolute weirdo. Like they have such a broad spectrum of girls there, but if you look there's some 9s. Their house kinda looks funky and not in a good way, but hey at least its not Stratford. By default they're 5.

6. Gphi (ΓΦΒ): If you have beta in your letters, you are automatically mid tier or below. Gphi has had some recent success with their new pledge classes. But they need to be reminded that they are still mid. Humble yourselves. A combination of sucking off sig ep, their willing to party, and Stratford puts them here.

7. Pi Phi (ΠΒΦ): Again with having beta in your letters. Pi Phi used to be a solid group of girls that knew how to have fun, but that's all gone now. Their exec is in shambles, half their sisters hate each other and end up having drama at any fraternity they go to. Every once in a while you'll meet a cool pi phi, but they have zero sense of sisterhood.

8. Zeta (ZTA): Man, if only they were Zeta from other universities down south. But honestly, they aren't bad. They are a new sorority and is definitely on the rise. The problem is they have such large numbers because they let anyone in the first year or two. They do know how to party though. Too bad they fumbled the bag and couldn't build a house at the corner where that one fraternity was next to Tri Delt, and is stuck in Stratford for now.

9. Phi Mu (ΦΜ): Most of you already know. Like they're a place for girls to be themselves but that's not what we look for in a sorority. They have a strong sense of sisterhood and believe it or not, there's actually a few baddies there. It's just that they aren't sorority-like at all and most of them suck.

10. KD (ΚΔ): I have literally never met a KD here that's how bad. Like before, it's a place to be yourself but they've been historically bad since the 80's at UC. Not much else to say.

Posted By: realranks
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.