facebook

transfer question

by: Transfer

I'm planning on transferring to UC next fall. I'll be junior age but have sophomore standing. How hard would it be for me to get a bid? How competitive is the rush process? I've always wanted to join a sorority and I think I'd be crushed if I couldn't be part of a sisterhood

Posted By: Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorority girl   

Plenty of girls don't rush until their second year! In fact most of the girls I talked to during recruitment didn't rush until they were sophomores so you won't be behind! (Age doesn't really matter)In fact, I feel like it was easier for girls who rushed as second or third years as they had more to connect with to the girls. While the recruitment process at UC has recently gotten more selective as interest has gone up, as long as you're outgoing, have a friendly personality, are pretty easy to get along with/get to know and look your best for recruitment, you'll probably get a bid! Basically, just be yourself and highlight the best parts of you and you'll find the right house for you:)I feel like if you really want to be a part of a sorority and feel like it's right for you, you'll definitely get a bid. The only thing you need to worry about is how you'll choose as its hard to narrow it down! Good Luck next year finding the best fit!:)

By: Sorority girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.