facebook

greek life at uc

by: Read This

After reading everything posted on GreekRank for UC I'm totally ashamed there are people in this awesome community who waste their time like this is some 2008 movie. So glad I never read any of this prior to recruitment because if I had immature college kids would have convinced me to think twice about joining the best group FOR ME. If you are joining Greek life to wear certain letters good luck to you- this is Clifton not the south. If you are joining Greek life to find people you really connect with go through recruitment with an open mind and I can promise you, as a senior, you will find what you are looking for. At the end of the day I went through some really hard times and it was a lot better to have 100+ friends who were genuine there for me than a sweatshirt with the "coolest" letters on them to cry into. I can find something awesome about every sorority and fraternity at UC and if you stop reading a website and use your own judgement you will too.

Posted By: Read This
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.