facebook

uc

by: rushing

Okay so I don't want to get lectured to give all the houses a chance. I really want to be a kappa or tridelta. My friends who go to UC already said they are the two most selective sororities so is there any advice on how to stand out to those chapters? Also what is a good description of each one?

Posted By: rushing
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UCBearcat   

Honestly don't listen to what people say about sororities on campus people say bad things about Tri Delta and Kappa. THE point is to go through withand open mind because if you don't you will and in the wrong sorority and you will drop. history has shown that that's the case when it comes to listening to stereotypes of sororities

By: UCBearcat
#2  by: rushing    

When you go through rush with such a closed mind then all the other chapters will see that and drop you.When you get dropped from your favorite chapters during recruitment it really stings. Bad. No one likes rejection. Chapters will know that you do not want to be in their house and they will get offended. If you act like you are "too good" for the chapters that actually want you back then there is no point in rushing.

By: rushing
#3  by: PNM Too   

Hi, I'm a PNM too and I think your best bet would be to get to know girls in those houses and get letters of rec there

By: PNM Too
#4  by: Omg    

Tri delt is all over this site. Can someone recall last years rush. What a hot mess. Tridelt
Has been irrelevant for awhile. This same poster has been all over posing as a pnm. Posing as someone with a question. Posing as someone who ranks the chapters and even posing as a dude. What joke tri delt! Have some
Self
Respect

By: Omg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.