facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: frat   

Kappa and Theta have always been at the top with involvement and looks. They can party but will also always be at another chapters philanthropy.
Pi Phi has a lot of cute girls but from what I've noticed are only somewhat involved. I don't see a whole lot of them at other fraternities and sororities philanthropy events.
Tri Delt: Very cute, however I hardly ever see any of them at anything..except parties.
The next four, Gamma Phi, Chi O, Theta Phi, and KD make up the middle/lower.
Of course gamma phi is new so they have a lot to work up to. They are doing a very good job of it though.
Chi O is very involved and there are always a lot of them at philanthropies. They don't have the best reputation for looks but their recruitment always gets better. Theta Phi, like Chi O, gets better with recruitment year after year and has a lot of cute girls and somewhat involved as well. KD has a lot of philanthropy events and is seems to have great sisterhood.

My ranking:
if we are going off of looks, which is this whole website anyway.
TOP:
Kappa, Theta, Pi Phi(moving down).

Middle:
Tri Delt and Gamma Phi

LOWER MIDDLE:
Theta Phi and Chi O(moving up).

LOWER:
KD

By: frat
#2  by: UCgreek   

Kappa and Theta used to be the solid top tier, but Kappa is really losing it. Theta's still up there going strong and Pi Phi definitely has made their way to the top. Gamma Phi is getting involved, but it's not a secret that their sisterhood just isn't there. When you accept around 100 girls into your charter class that means that you don't have standards and your girls won't get along. It'll be awhile before they have a top chapter if they ever get there. Tri Delt still definitely middle tier, that hasn't changed in a long time. Chi O, Theta Phi, and KD are all lower tier chapters with KD not doing so well in the past few years. That'll all vary based on the person you ask though.

I'd say:
Pi Phi / Theta
Kappa
Tri Delta
Gamma Phi
Theta Phi / Chi O
KD

By: UCgreek
#3  by: UCSorority   

I agree with the UCgreek's comment with some slight differences, though. Kappa and Theta have been top tier for a while now; Kappa did start to lose it about 3 years ago, but the girls that the chapter's brought in over the course of 3 years have really made Kappa a huge improvement and definitely a top tier. Pi Phi is really close to Theta now; their girls are vey sweet and genuine. I wouldn't be surprised if Pi Phi took Theta's "top tier" place in the following years. Tri Delt, Theta Phi, and KD are all middle tier and Gamma Phi and Chi O are the bottom tiers.

Top:
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Kappa Alpha Theta
Pi Beta Phi

Mid:
Delta Delta Delta
Theta Phi Alpha
Kappa Delta

Bottom:
Gamma Phi Beta
Chi Omega

By: UCSorority
by: greekSep 20, 2017 7:58:14 AM

what about phi mu?

By: greek
#4  by: GDI   

from a GDI perspective

top: theta, kappa, tridelt
middle:pi phi, gamma phi
lower: theta phi
lowest: chi o, KD

By: GDI
#5  by: sfwbguwe   

when is comes to rankings...there are pretty much just top (who the big frats like pike and SAE wanna party with, most attractive) and middle (more quiet girls, hang with smaller frats). there really is not a "bad" sorority..they are all involved and good and bad in many ways. but as far as UC may sometimes see it...

top and most known sororities are pi phi, theta, tri delt, kappa.
the rest are the middle....

By: sfwbguwe
#6  by: honestly   

theta, tri delt, and kappa are top

By: honestly
#7  by: real ranks    

theta and tri delta

By: real ranks
#8  by: gdi   

this is changes every year

top: Kappa, Theta, Theta Phi, Pi Phi

Middle: Tri Delt

Bottom: gamma phi, kd, chi o

By: gdi
by: okSep 27, 2013 11:41:38 AM

switch theta phi and tri delt then ok

By: ok
#9  by: yeah   

kappa tri delt pi phi... theta phi is getting better too

theta is a great sorority but they self rank too much

By: yeah
#10  by: this!   

Theta/ Delta Delta Delta
Pi Beta Phi/ Kappa Kappa Gamma
Theta Phi/ Gamma Phi
Chi O/ KD

By: this!
by: greekSep 20, 2017 7:57:47 AM

what about phi mu?

By: greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.