facebook

sororities help

by: Future Student

Which sorority is a top tier that is known for partying and looks and is always prestigous and looked up upon?

Posted By: Future Student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: --   

Every sorority has at least a group of party girls. Go through recruitment and pick the sorority you like best

By: --
#2  by: Easy   

You want to be in Kappa or Tridelt. Easy answer people can't even argue with.

Now theta is also top but not known for partying/looks. They just have the best grades in greek life.

By: Easy
by: What a joke Aug 5, 2016 8:31:54 PM

Kappa and theta always have the best return rates and almost all The pnm cross pref them. Tri delt is doing s horrible job of trying to promote their house. They don't fill quota have a lot of really unattractive girls and their grades are not good. Fact

By: What a joke
by: heheAug 6, 2016 12:49:47 PM

^^

I spy a jealous theta

Theta Phi and Pi phi have cuter girls

By: hehe
by: Omg Aug 8, 2016 8:11:38 PM

Theta phi and pi phi are solid middle Tier. It's a fact Tri delt trying to self promote. So obvious and I am not a theta. Good try

By: Omg
#3  by: Truth   

Kappa, Theta and TriDelt all have the prettiest girls. Tri Delt probably has the prettiest girls but not by much. Theta Phi and Pi Phi also have pretty girls but not as many as those three. Anyone who says Thetas aren't pretty is just jealous.

By: Truth
by: ThanksAug 12, 2016 10:08:59 AM

Ok which Kappa though

By: Thanks
by: j Sep 8, 2016 4:13:55 PM

^kappa delta

By: j
by: lolSep 12, 2016 8:55:30 AM

Not saying which but I'm in kappa/theta and my chapter has NEVER worried about a girl going tri delt over us unless they're a legacy. We worry way more about the fun/pretty/party girls going to theta phi.

By: lol
by: OMG Sep 12, 2016 10:56:17 AM

Good one thetta phi. I am in kappa or theta and we only worry about hot messes going theta phi

By: OMG
#4  by: katelillytory   

I honestly wouldn't worry about who is too tier and who isn't. join a sorority because you like them and you fit in not because they always hangout with too fraternities and date the hottest guys.

the worst thing you could do is join a top tier sorority and realize you made a mistake and you don't fit in there.

By: katelillytory
#5  by: #truth   

The sororities who have the best return rates and that the most girls want year after year are kappa, theta and tri delt. Those are the sororities that will get you into the most parties just by saying you're in that sorority and that the most guys like.

By: #truth
by: lolSep 10, 2016 2:24:15 PM

that's literally so inaccurate and shallow, wow

By: lol
#6  by: yes   

bump

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.