facebook

sororities

by: UChicago Greek

I wouldn't take anything on this site too seriously, it's just poisonous and at a school with a small greek community it is detrimental to everyone.
I am in a sorority, but I am really gonna try and be as accurate and unbiased as possible. At UChicago you aren't going to get the great striations you see at other universities.
The list is ordered alphabetically
Alpha Omicron Pi (AOII or AOPi): AOII was the first sorority on the UChicago campus so it has deep roots. The girls, in my experience, range from very sweet to catty, but most are nice. They had some problems last year with drama in the chapter, but this year's PC was strong and they really seem to enjoy each other's company and sisterhood. They and Theta probably fight over the top spot (more on that later).

Delta Gamma (DG): DG's tend to be very fun girls, athletic, and energetic girls. They don't seem to care about rankings within the University which is refreshing. A DG girl is usually pretty clear. They have a reputation for being fairly heavy drinkers, and their mixer reputation is only ok after a couple mishaps. However, you could not find a group of more genuine girls who know how to have a good time and a great sisterhood.

Posted By: UChicago Greek
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.