8. Pike
9. Phi Delt
10. Pike
11. DKE

Posted By: greekrank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truthhhh   

psi is definitely above ad, also sig spring parties were terrible so they should be around zeta

By: truthhhh
#2  by: Lmao   

I pray to god no freshman’s actually bothering looking at this site’s garbage. Alpha delt needs to get a life they aren’t even above sig and that’s saying something.

To all new freshman’s, the only relevant fraternities are Fiji, psi, and du (iron key) Those three are more or less the same in terms of clout—you’ll like one best depending on the type of person you are. Fiji is mostly football and basketball bros, but there are some narps. Psi is primarily baseball, soccer, and wrestling, though there is an international scene as well (Brazilians, etc). DU is rich NYC kids and internationals. My advice, rush any frat that you feel interested in no matter it’s clout and pick the one you fit best in.

By: Lmao
by: lolSep 20, 2023 2:04:55 AM

You must be on crack if you think Alpha Delt isn’t better than Sig Chi. I agree that they aren’t FIJI/PSI/DU tier but if we’re being honest DUs actual rep on this campus is terrible and Psi brothers have openly admitted to roofing multiples girls a year along with their small PCs.

By: lol
#3  by: Typical delt   

Damn another ADPhi self-rank? I swear y’all are the only people that use this site get a life.

By: Typical delt
by: Average psi loserSep 27, 2023 11:15:35 PM

“I swear y’all are the only people that use this site” you say as you patrol the discussion boards lmaooo

By: Average psi loser
#4  by: Jake   

Terrible ranking. DU shouldn’t be top 3 considering they’re “Iron Key” now. Also no way AEPI is above zeta, their house is all the way south plus it’s not even a house just a tiny brownstone with a terribly layout for throwing

By: Jake
#5  by: bump   

It's still this, even with new pcs

By: bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.