facebook

sororities

by: thermos

i'm a first year and i'm thinking about going through recruitment in the fall, am i even allowed to aim for theta?

also i don't understand how pi phi is so bad? the sisters seem nice and some of the first years i've met are really pretty

Posted By: thermos
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 3rd year   

you're not supposed to "aim" for any sorority during recruitment but go in with an open mind. that's generally the principle but few people actually follow it.

pi phi has admittedly been better in the past two years or so? maybe actually just this year lol. all four sororities are pretty similar in actuality, even though in general most people think theta > dg/aopi > pi phi

By: 3rd year
#2  by: reality   

Don't overthink recruitment. Be the person you are, and our greek women will make sure your remaining UC years are well-spent with a group most meant for YOU.

By: reality
#3  by: stop   

You haven't even gotten to campus yet and you're already picking which sorority you want without even knowing any of the girls.

Don't join a particular sorority because one is more "popular." Go with whoever you connect with (and who wants you) during recruitment.

And Pi Phi is wonderful- lots of really sweet, genuine girls who love and support each other. And looks shouldn't even be a factor but yes, lots of Pi Phis are pretty. Every sorority at this school has really beautiful girls. But again, if you're choosing your friends based on looks that's a problem.

By: stop

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.