facebook

which sorority should i join?

by: Class of 2022

Want to join Greek life for sure. Heard mixed things about every sorority. No matter what I will have an open mind, I just wanna know everything I should. Like a knowledgeable second years going through recruitment

Posted By: Class of 2022
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: panhel   

you join for the sisterhood, and right now, you most likely don’t know any of the girls in any of the sororities. its your decision, not anyone else’s. the best way to become knowledgeable is to go through recruitment this fall and actually get to know the girls in all the sororities. ignore stuff you hear, as a lot of it is dumb. all the sororities are filled with amazing women and there is really no wrong decision.

By: panhel
#2  by: second year   

You don't just get to "join" any sorority- sororities decide if they want you. Lots of girls who go through recruitment end up not getting their first or even their second choices, yet they still find a home and are happy. Don't focus on getting into a particular sorority. Just meet everyone and have a good time.

By: second year

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.