facebook

future of tdx

by: Union guy

What will happen with TDX now that they're off campus? I feel like they will slowly get worse and worse. I can see them becoming the creepy off campus frat that relies on Carriage house to stay relevant

Posted By: Union guy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Union Greek life   

So far this fall (and from momentum from the spring term), TDX has proved to the rest of campus that they indeed still relevant and among the top tier of Union fraternities. Sure Carriage house is their only means of remaining relevant, but despite the small space it has, girls continue to go there and the fraternity got a large amount of sophomores to rush. I don't see how they are a "creepy" frat, given that most of the members are actively involved in campus athletics, work diligently in the classroom, and are socially outgoing with most of the greek and student body. You can make all the assumptions you want, but as someone who is actively involved in campus greek life, I see your views as misconnected and outdated from reality.

By: Union Greek life

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.