facebook

eaton

by: Classof2019

If I'm a freshman living in eaton hall will my social life practically be nonexistent

Posted By: Classof2019
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honestly   

Yes. Not going to lie try all you can to get out if eaton.

By: Honestly
by: Classof2019Jun 24, 2015 5:18:39 PM

So Even if that means taking a random roommate you think it's worth it?

By: Classof2019
by: Classof2019Jun 24, 2015 5:18:53 PM

So Even if that means taking a random roommate you think it's worth it?

By: Classof2019
#2  by: Honestly    

Absolutely. At least you'll have a floor to chill with. Do not get stuck in eaton.

By: Honestly
#3  by: friend   

a buddy of mine transferred in as a freshmen and lived in eaton. he hated it. Try getting a room in the freshmen dorms.

By: friend
#4  by: Not so bad   

I was a spring admit and was put in Eaton. At first, I heard terrible things about it and tried so hard to get into the freshman dorms but am so happy I was not put there. There are many perks to the floors being co ed and the RAs really don't care what you do. It is also closer to some places on campus like the pool and the better dining hall (Mahoney-Pearson). There are alos volleyball courts out back that you can use and hangout at. We brought out a speaker and had some BBQs by the volleyball courts last year. I obviously was upset I didn't have a freshman floor to get close to after hearing my other friends' stories, but all in all I'm glad I lived in Eaton freshman year

By: Not so bad

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.