facebook

fall transfer

by: Nick

Transferring in the fall to UM and wondering what fraternities should I check out. I know UM has spring rush for freshmen but I really don't want to rush with freshmen. Thanks for your advice in advance. I know I should wait to get to know the fraternities better but I don't really feel like waiting that long.

Posted By: Nick
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yo   

It really depends on what your looking for, bud. Are you looking for brotherhood? Parties? Clubbing? Involvement? A house? Girls? Honestly every fraternity offers something unique even kappa sig lol. I'm not going to tell you to rush my frat because it might not be for you, so just do your hw a bit a honestly you'll get a feel in the first week or two.

By: Yo
#2  by: Nick   

hey dude. Yeah it depends what your looking for. If you are looking for a fraternity that has a great rep but not a bunch of d heads check out pikapp, alphasig, sae, beta, and even phidelt even though they aren't that big. Kappasig also offers a good base if your not looking for a hard fraternity.

By: Nick
#3  by: Also freshmen   

What frats have houses on campus, and how much does it cost to live in them?

By: Also freshmen
by: YoJun 17, 2015 12:00:34 PM

List by expected house long cost by house.
-alphasig (newest house and largest, so most expensive)
-SAE(second newest house, well maintained)
-SigChi(big house, top tier frat so prob charge a lot)
-ZBT(house is run down and disgusting)
-lambda(they've tried selling their house but alumni buy it back for them, old and poor maintained)
-AEPi(poor maintained, run down)
-PiKapp(old kappasig house, smells, old, poorly maintained)

by: YoJun 17, 2015 12:00:36 PM

List by expected house long cost by house.
-alphasig (newest house and largest, so most expensive)
-SAE(second newest house, well maintained)
-SigChi(big house, top tier frat so prob charge a lot)
-ZBT(house is run down and disgusting)
-lambda(they've tried selling their house but alumni buy it back for them, old and poor maintained)
-AEPi(poor maintained, run down)
-PiKapp(old kappasig house, smells, old, poorly maintained)

#4  by: MIAMI   

SAE is trying to get ride of there house cus they've been loose pledge numbers

By: MIAMI
by: To miamiJun 18, 2015 9:54:26 PM

Do u even go here? they had the most rushes last semester

By: To miami
#5  by: No   

SAE didn't have the most rushes, you can check with IFC numbers and SigChi, alphasig, and pikapp had the most bids accepted in that order. I'm in neither one of those three, just stating facts.

By: No
#6  by: Truth   

SAE is no longer top tier. They've become a beta/pikapp.

By: Truth
#7  by: agreed   

Pikapp is much more liked by girls than SAE, they've dropped the ball these last few semesters.

By: agreed
#8  by: Yo   

Give every frat a chance. But honestly don't waste your time with kappasig, they are new on campus and still have a bad rep for being less than cool on campus.

#9  by: Agreed   

Most guys will tell u to wait a semester but then you are stuck with freshmen. Start getting a feel for them now.

By: Agreed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.