facebook

delta gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Miami - UM

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: don't assume   

? is making the assumption that a DG is the person who made the comment. Even so, if one wanted to make judgments on typos in postings they might point out that there is a comma in "its" and sentences generally begin with capitol letters. Be careful when throwing stones if you live in a glass house.

By: don't assume
#2  by: Uh   

Yeah, you're retarded (to whoever posted below me). If you're going to correct someone who's already correcting someone, you might want to go ahead and make sure you do it right. Those little things in hanging over words? Yeah, those aren't called commas, but nice attempt (I guess...). Capitol letters? As in DC, the nation's capitol? LMAO. No wonder I didn't join DG...

By: Uh
#3  by: please   

Geez....you all need to chill out.

By: please
#4  by: yes   

below: true!!

By: yes
#5  by: true rank   

Agreed. Stereotypes are based on years past and things have been changing alot as UM is changing and since recruitment has moved to the spring.

By: true rank
#6  by: <3   

i know girls in DG and love them dearly, but when it came down to choosing i personally couldn't do it. i don't have that kind of money and couldn't handle feeling guilty about it or how i looked. the girls i know are great but it just wasnt the place for me. lucky miami is the kinda school where you can be in one sorority and friends with girls in all the others!

panhell <3 from ADPI

By: <3
#7  by: love these girls   

I love how these girls are evolving and working on improving their sisterhood. There will always be haters because DG is high profile. They are working on improving though and its showing.

By: love these girls
#8  by: Sknebcj   

DG is the best sorority on campus. Cutest girls, most fun girls to party with, and they are very proud to show off their letters/anchors. I wouldn't say DG has dropped off it is just harder to get to know the girls when they rush in spring, but in time you'll realize they're all very sweet people.

I'd say sororities at UM could be ranked in this order

DG
ADPi
DPhiE
Sdt
Zeta

Then the rest

By: Sknebcj
#9  by: Sknebj...?   

DG then ADPi? HAHAHAHA.

I'd say: (and in each tier, interchangeable)
Top Tier
DPhiE, Zeta, DG

Mid Tier
SDT ADPi

Lower Tier
Kappa, TriDelt

By: Sknebj...?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.