facebook

fraternity dues

by: Future Freshman

Recently accepted and planning on coming out to the U next year from California. Interested in Sig Chi SAE and SigEp. How much are dues? My friends at USC pay around 2k a semester is it the same here?

Posted By: Future Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yep   

For those frats yeah. My I suggest thinking twice about ur choices...

By: Yep
#2  by: who are you?   

Your interested in frats that you haven't even met before? How do you know your going to fit in? Keep an open mind and rush as many frats as possible

By: who are you?
#3  by: umiami   

Check out alpha Sig. They are certainly top tier

By: umiami
by: LmaoJun 5, 2015 3:25:15 PM

Stop wasting everyone's time. Everyone knows alpha sig is at the very bottom

By: Lmao
#4  by: lol   

yeah man, SAE is not what it is in other schools, they've gotten pretty weak and have lost a lot of respect. Also I agree, why are you trying to look into frats to know nothing about. Personally speaking I pledges sig chi and I got to see what a joke they are. While the guy above is clearly joking about alphasig, you should check them out, along with pikapp, beta, Lambda, sammy and the rest. Every frat offers something for everyone. If your looking for a frat to define you, than maybe you should check out sigep/sigchi.. kind of pathetic though.

By: lol
#5  by: yep   

My buddy in SAE pays like 2,500 a semester, or some stupid number like that.

By: yep
#6  by: yoooo   

where in california are you coming from?

By: yoooo
#7  by: yep   

yeah SAE is like $2500+ and doesn't really seam like its worth it.

By: yep
#8  by: Facts.   

I doubt SAE is 2500. I know that most fraternity dues here are typically 800-1200 a semester

By: Facts.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.