facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Miami - UM General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 17
#11  by: "greek male" my ass   

zeta are NOT the girls next door. unless you live next to an insane asylum. and whoever wrote that they are some of the hottest girls on campus, well, you are clearly a zeta since you girls are full of yourselves and full of crap.

By: "greek male" my ass
#12  by: what?!   

i'm really hoping the person below me is joking. is that reverse order? because there is NO WAY kappa is the best sorority at UM.

By: what?!
#13  by: for real   

DG
D Phi E
SDT
A D Pi
DDD
ZTA
KKG

this is the truth though, when taking everything into account.

my reasoning--DG is hot, involved, and there are alot of sweethearts
D Phi E is equally hot as DG, but they are slightly less involved. still really cool though, and they love to have a good time
SDT is not involved at all, but the girls are very hot and they are really cool chicks
AD Pi is super involved and has a wide range of girls. for the most part they are cute and cool.
DDD is involved on campus, and they also have one of the strongest sisterhoods. they have a wide range of girls and all of them are really down to earth and cool.
ZTA is really involved, but a majority of them have a few screws loose. they have some attractive girls, but alot of sisters are just not good looking. they are also very strict with their rules, so basically they arent fun
KKG is...well, you know...last. sorry girls.

By: for real
#14  by: hahah truth   

DG/DPHIE
ZTA/ADPI
DDD/SDT
KKG

DG/DPHIE are hot
ZTA/ADPI Pretty, involved, down to earth
DDD cute, involved fun
SDT hot, but lack personality and limited socially
KKG some really cute, fun girls, but still no dice

By: hahah truth
#15  by: TRUE RATING   

1.DG
2.DPHIE
3.ZETA
4.DDD
5.ADPi
6.SDT
7.KKG

this is the true ranking, unbiased and uninfluenced...don't take any others seriously

By: TRUE RATING
#16  by: my opinion   

1. DG
2. Zeta
3. D Phi E
4. ADPi
5. SDT
6. Tri Delt
7. Kappa

By: my opinion
#17  by: truth   

DG / DphiE
Zeta/ Adpi
SDT
Tri delta
Kappa

By: truth
#18  by: honestly?   

you can't rate all the sororities on the same things because they all have COMPLETELY different things to offer...

Stereotypical Sororities (involved, smart, pretty)
1. ZTA
2. DDD
3. ADPi

Miami Sororities (popular, fun, hot)
1. DG
2. DPhiE
3. SDT

It doesn't mean one sorority can't be good in the other, I just don't see how any of the sororities can even be compared because the types of people at Miami are sooo different. They all kind of even out...

4. Kappa... sorry

By: honestly?
#19  by: yes   

i agree with the person below me except i would say that sdt is just kinda irrelevant at this point and shouldnt really be considered popular, fun, and hot, although some of their girls are. also, i think adpi is much much better than tridelt. they both have some cute girls but adpi has way more than tridelt does and the girls that i know are friendlier too

By: yes
#20  by: rho   

dg
dphie
adpi
sdt
zta
ddd
kappa

By: rho

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.