facebook

Why were Deeph and SDT PCs so large?

by: ??

How did Deeph and SDT have PCs of almost 100 girls and Zeta’s was smaller? I was dropped by Zeta and if they had a bigger PC maybe I would’ve gotten in? Do Deeph, sdt or zeta do fall cob?

Posted By: ??
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bbb   

Zeta didn’t make quota

By: Bbb
#2  by: My best guess   

They don’t, but if they do it wouldn’t be open. Idk what happened with the pledge classes but it was prob quota additions. I’m not sure what quota was, but let’s say it’s 90. Each sorority can take 90 girls but there’s a bit. Panhel promises if you maximize your options, and agree to take a bid from either sorority that preffed you (you still rank them) you get a bid no matter what. So someone coulda been on deephs and sdts bid list but not high enough on either to actually get a bid, but she would go to one sorority or the other anyway if she maximized her options. Idk how they decide which, but I think in that situation it defaults to her top choice IF both sororities were already at quota.
Let’s say someone preffed adpi and deeph and wanted deeph, if she wasn’t high enough on deephs bid list but she was high enough on adpi she would get adpi. But I think if she wasn’t high enough on either shed get her top choice which could explain why those two sororities always get huge classes. I’m not sure about it defaulting to PNM choice but I think it does, only in the case where both sororities are already at quota since if they weren’t, she’d get a bid the normal way with her first or second choice. Nobody knows if they were high on the list or a quota addition though, it’s all part of the regular process not like a snap bid

By: My best guess
by: imoJan 25, 2024 12:54:27 PM

I believe you’re right, and Deeph and SDT cross rush so it wouldn’t be surprising for both to have girls that are quota additions.

OP - no one knows who will do cob because it depends on how many girls drop. For these houses, you need to have connections so make sure you know the girls

By: imo
#3  by: ;   

probably had a lot of girls graduate

By: ;

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.