facebook

Ranks after bid day 2024 (with explanation)

by: imo

Not a lot of movement, just some slight adjustments. Everyone did so well!

Top:
Deeph, SDT, Zeta
If you look at the girls these houses got, they are almost all friends with each other. Most went Deeph/SDT, with the remaining going to Zeta. These are the houses girls want and unfortunately a lot of girls drop when they don't get these houses, which is a shame.

Mid:
ADPI / Tridelt
Both very solid houses who got great PCs. Both houses were desired, with some upset girls who were cut from these houses. Slight edge to Adpi but again both great houses.

Lower:
Pi Phi/ ChiO
I hate saying bottom so I'm calling them lower. I think Pi Phi is doing great for being so new in a really competitive place like Miami. ChiO often fills the rest of their PC from COB, and they have a strong sisterhood. They got a girl who two who are in the friend groups with top tier girls, good for them.

Posted By: imo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes   

this is a good and fair description finally

By: yes
#2  by: imo   

Makes sense. PCs are huge so we need more sororities. Would love to see Theta or KD here!

By: imo
#3  by: yes   

this is so fair. I do know a lot who went tri delt/adpi over zeta this year for whatever reason.

By: yes
by: bruhJan 16, 2024 9:25:13 PM

zetas r all crusty and from new jersey

By: bruh
#4  by: imo   

This makes sense. I don’t think Zeta is at the same level as Deeph or SDT but they are better than Adpi.

By: imo
#5  by: LOL    

LOL BE MORE OBVIOUS THAT UR A ZETA 😭😭😭😭🀣😭🀣😭😭🀣😭😭😭not even going to address this fr… no one thinks zeta is top tier besides other zetas and maybe the boys in beta who worship them

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.