facebook

Ranks after Bid Day

by: sfhjhffhjjgg

Deeph - Did amazing as expected
SDT - Obviously struggled compared to Deeph but still did well, best bid day theme by far
ADPi - best bid day, second best theme, did really well with pc
Zeta - bid day theme and pc totally dropped them what happened
Tridelt - Non memorable but good theme and better pc then last year
Piphi - Bad theme but eh PC
ChiO - When are they getting kicked off

Posted By: sfhjhffhjjgg
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hey   

I fully agree sdt had best bid day theme and second was adpi

The rest were horrendous wtf

By: Hey
by: Who caresJan 15, 2024 7:52:40 PM

Who is shallow enough to care about a bid day theme? Nobody. The negativity is exhausting just be happy

By: Who cares
by: .Feb 19, 2024 7:28:01 AM

it’s not shallow to care abt bid day. it shows how much effort, care, and thought goes into the new pledge class. if you don’t even care abt putting effort into your first impression with your nm’s it comes off bad

By: .
#2  by: Umm   

Agree with your ranking but c’mon, let’s support ChiO. They have very sweet girls and an amazing philanthropy. Do we really wanna keep losing sororities at Miami?

Girls won’t give certain houses a chance and it’s sad because they all think they’re too good.

By: Umm
by: bruhJan 15, 2024 5:37:00 PM

no one gives chi o a chance because they give off a weird ass vibe

By: bruh
by: 👎Jan 15, 2024 7:49:30 PM

Miami needs more sororities!! All these negative comments don’t help make a stronger greek system.

By: 👎
by: lolJan 15, 2024 8:01:44 PM

We need more sororities so we can bully them off campus like Kappa and Chi O?

By: lol
by: VibesJan 15, 2024 11:05:55 PM

Kinda tired of everyone saying chio has a weird vibe. I have a lot of friends in chio, and have been to some of their events and I don’t see it. Every chapter has their weird girls, but w chio they assume that represents the chapter? When we got out, everyone tries to guess what sorority were in and no one guesses chio, ever. No one can look at someone and tell, so it’s people that don’t know them that assume they’re weird cuz they met one weird girl. And then they act shocked when it’s someone they thought was in another chapter, not realizing that’s what the majority are actually like. Same thing happens with other chapters and whatever their stereotype is.

By: Vibes
#3  by: Niw   

I agree SDT killed it with the bid day theme, and they obviously got the girls they wanted.
Deeph seemed desperate with so much dirty rushing this year but they got some good girls. Bid day theme was booooring
ADPi is moving up! Hella cute theme, a great PC and they seemed like the darling of rush this year, everyone cool either preffed there or got bid there.
Zeta is totally falling. Big day them was so stale and their PC was just not cute! It’ll be interesting to see where they go from here.
Tridelts PC looked bored AF in the pics and that theme is so tired.
Piphi got a huge class, hope they can keep them all and get stronger.
Chi O obviously struggled but need to support them as Panhell. More string houses makes for a better Greek system you guys. But your bid day theme was just bad.

By: Niw
by: lolJan 15, 2024 7:00:15 PM

Did an ADPi write this? They were not the darling of rush and lost some girls to Zeta. Will say they did well overall.

Deeph got the girls they wanted, SDT got some of the ones they wanted too but slight edge to Deeph.

Tridelt girls seemed excited to me?

By: lol
by: Who caresJan 15, 2024 7:51:16 PM

Honestly who cares about bid day ‘themes’ that means nothing about the groups and the negativity is so stupid

By: Who cares
#4  by: Thanks adpi    

Ok thanks for your opinion adpi. Nice try tho!

By: Thanks adpi
#5  by: No   

Umm no. ZTA had an awesome pledge class and super cute bid day theme. Deeph did great. Sdt cute bid day theme. I’d say they all three got all the girls they wanted! Adpi did fine but trying too hard on here as usual. Tri Delt did awesome!! Pi phi and chi o did amazing esp given how new they are and have solid NM classes. Why would anyone say these negative things (unless they were trying to boost themselves up?) that’s not the vibe.
Keeping it positive and saying great job and congrats to all!

By: No
#6  by: aahahah   

lol they didn’t struggle at all but okayyy

By: aahahah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.