facebook

Dropped from rush, advice needed

by: help

Dropped before pref since I didn’t have anything in common with the houses I had left. All my friends either went Deeph, sdt or zeta. Will either of these houses have open cob spots or do I need to wait till next year?

Posted By: help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorry   

those houses most likely won’t do cob and if they do it’ll be kept on the dl so you most likely will have to wait till next year if you’re set on those houses

By: sorry
#2  by: J   

Wait til next year bc those houses never have cob but tbh everything happens for a reason and it will be okay if ur not in a sorority im not in one as a junior and have loved my time at Umiami and have been able to go to almost everything my friends have who are all in different sororities

By: J
#3  by: cobb   

hi wait i’m so confused at what everyone else is saying because these all do cob every year. sdt does snap bids and zeta will accept anyone who wants to con because they need people to join. deeph definitely will have spots. i think zeta called and offered a spot to every single girl who dropped last year and more

By: cobb
by: OhJan 14, 2024 10:37:15 PM

Is this fr? How do you know? Would these chapters do anything after formal recruitment this year

By: Oh
by: Oops check facts first Jan 15, 2024 8:51:01 AM

Oops this is not true at all. Don’t get people’s hopes up unless you understand the terminology and process. National Panhellenic raised total slightly for the chapters this week which has nothing to do with quota (all but two made quota during formal rush) so most but not all groups will have a few spots to fill with a snap bid if they haven’t done so already. All groups. But not it all will do it right away and some may have done it immediately from their bid list.

By: Oops check facts first

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.