facebook

Social of sorority

by: helpp

Im really stuck on the top three I want rn for pref but I don’t know which one mixes with what fraternity. Can someone help

Posted By: helpp
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Senior   

I get it, I really do, but don’t pick because of this. As a senior in a sorority who has been to every frat over and over again, please don’t pick based on who mixes with who. It seems great at first, mixing with the most popular boys and going to the most desirable parties, but it fades. Girls in all sororities hang out with guys in all frats despite whoever wants to tell you otherwise, though yeah who people mix with is a different story. But I can promise you, these frat boys are nothing special. Your sisters will be your lifelong friends if you pick the right group for you, and I know a lot of mine will. I’ve also seen girls join sororities for the wrong reasons, and end up with a big group of party friends that seemed great freshmen year, but when it came to a time they needed a friend their sorority wasn’t there for them. Any sorority could be where you make your best friends, or not, but pick based on the girls! Boys come and go

By: Senior
#2  by: It doesn’t matter   

It doesn’t matter who they mix with you will get to all the parties . If you want to make actual friends , go zeta . Period.

By: It doesn’t matter
by: No Jan 12, 2024 10:39:24 PM

I don’t think that’s only true for zta. You’ll make real life long friends where you vibe. All chapters on this campus have something to offer. :)

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.