facebook

How do they rank

by: Help

Can someone pls pls pls say how they choose who moves to next round. In detail pls pls

Posted By: Help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

It’s confidential and varies by each house

By: No
#2  by: trust me bro   

mainly off of the convo, but also first overall impression, and preconceived notions or reputations you may have if there’s one to be had

By: trust me bro
#3  by: We try   

Don’t take anything personally because there are so many girls going through rush it’s impossible for everyone to get to know everyone as well as we’d like. So even though all the sororities mean well sometimes we have to make cuts to move on. The process works as best as it can but only if pnms are truly open minded. We really need another sorority here to help the sizes be more manageable. So just be open, don’t focus on one house, don’t listen to others, and remember don’t take anything personally and most important…you are already at um where all the girls are awesome!!!

By: We try
#4  by: M   

Focus on being yourself. Enjoy your conversations and if you like a house let them know you like them.

All houses have a different system for choosing their members. There is no exact process to discuss.

I know it’s hard but don’t take cuts personally. Each house knows who best will fit in with their current group of members. They are looking for the best fit and if they cut you it doesn’t mean they don’t like you as a person. There are tons of girls that r friends w girls in other houses.

By: M

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.