facebook

2025 class rush

by: newfreshie

hi I know nothing about rush and heard about informal rush how do I rush informal

Posted By: newfreshie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ......   

If you know brothers, then hit them up. If you don't know any brothers, then sign up for basketball/flag football tournaments.

By: ......
by: newfreshieApr 19, 2021 10:10:14 AM

lol no I'm a girl sororities is what im talking about

By: newfreshie
#2  by: Hope this helps!   

Hey! If you’re an incoming freshman, you can’t do informal in the fall because freshman aren’t allowed to go greek until spring. Basically formal happens, and then a couple sororities after might do informal and take a few girls to make the numbers even between all the sororities if one graduated a lot of seniors in the fall or has people abroad or whatever. The only sorority that would definitely do it is pi beta phi because they’re new and probably have 80-100 less girls than other chapters, but I’ve seen chio zeta and ADPI do it too. In the fall a few more sororities usually do it and go after sophomores and transfers. Its a more laid back process, but if you’re really interested in Greek life as a freshnan I’d recommend going through formal because that’s the only way to meet all the sororities. There’s no guarantee most of them will do informal, and a lot of times hiring informal they’ll just bid their friends. If you wait until sophomore year I’d say go for it in the fall so you have time to decide if you like the sororities doing informal, but I definitely wouldn’t forgo formal recruitment to do informal as a freshman

By: Hope this helps!
#3  by: rush    

That’s usually done in the fall semester when a sorority or frat doesn’t have enough numbers.

By: rush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.