facebook

social vs professional

by: Comfusing

I’m debating rushing and I’m not sure if I want to rush professional or social. I’m premed so i’m looking at Phi Delta Epsilon but I also want the social frat experience. Does anybody know if it’s worth it to do professional? Is it seen as weird or nerfy, and should I just do social? Not sure what to do plz no troll answers

Posted By: Comfusing
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ok   

Above comment is stupid.

Regardless college is 4 years of your life, you should rush a social fraternity and worry about jobs later. Biz/medical/etc fraternities won't help as much as you think for getting a job. However finding friends and possibly partners for life are something you'll get from social frats

By: ok
#2  by: Dont   

You came to the wrong place for answers. This site is full of degenerates and screw ups. Don’t rush a social frat unless you’re ok with your grades taking a dip. Not saying it’s definitely going to happen, but it’s not uncommon.

By: Dont
by: NoDec 4, 2019 9:16:27 AM

Life is short. If you take it that seriously to where you're afraid of a number dipping in exchange for creating lifelong memories then that's really sad

By: No
by: YesDec 4, 2019 5:59:06 PM

Yes, some of us are more concerned about "numbers" because we care more about going to law/med/grad school than jumping off the roof of some shthole house

By: Yes
by: justsayingggDec 5, 2019 8:57:03 AM

Okay but let’s all be honest here. If you really cared about your grades and getting into a good grad/med/law school, you wouldn’t be going to a school nicknamed suntan U with a 38% acceptance rate. I love going here but let’s just be honest

By: justsayinggg
by: WellDec 5, 2019 5:08:49 PM

Well if you only care about getting a 2.2 in the com school then sure by all means

By: Well
by: NoDec 5, 2019 6:44:22 PM

Ok, then don't rush and stay in the library at 10 pm on a friday while everyone else in greek life is having fun with friends.

you can die at any second. you're in the peak of your life. If you want to be 30 and look back at your youth as cooped in a library more power to you. Have a good life

By: No
by: lolDec 5, 2019 10:19:41 PM

lol u mad^

By: lol
by: lolDec 5, 2019 10:47:29 PM

nice one. keep upvoting your own comments. here ill downvote my own comment to make you feel better. nerd

By: lol
#3  by: Bump   

Bump to get rid of ranks cuz they’re so annoying

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.