facebook

chi omega colonization

by: Rush 2013

I am sooo excited that Chi Omega is coming back to our campus. I have several friends at SEC schools that are in in and just love being a Chi O. They are top tier at most universities and have a long history. I can't wait to rush them and meet my new sisters.

Posted By: Rush 2013
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hello chi o    

Hey random chi o from another school... nice try though

By: hello chi o
#2  by: lololol   

^ this

By: lololol
#3  by: Actually,   

I too am excited about XO coming. We need a new sorority around here. I am not interested in pledging any of the current ones here. They aren't up to par with what my friends have at other universities.

By: Actually,
by: uhhh...Sep 25, 2013 12:03:03 AM

if your looking to join a sorority up to par with other schools joining the newest one on campus isnt the way to go...

By: uhhh...
by: XOOct 6, 2013 8:54:36 PM

They aren't up to par with what my friends have at other universities. HAHA excuse me what? And you really think Chi O is 'up to par' with what your friends have at other universities here? Are you delusional?

By: XO
#4  by: Chi O   

"They are top tier at most universities and have a long history"

Don't make generalizations like that because they don't apply everywhere. Chi O definetly did a good job recruiting, but they are no where near top as of right now because they are the biggest group of randos yet. ADPi is pretty new too but they definetly weren't as random as Chi O when they started and that's a fact. It is not necessarily a bad thing, but it is not a good thing either.

and to whoever said "We need a new sorority around here. I am not interested in pledging any of the current ones here. They aren't up to par with what my friends have at other universities. "
Maybe as time goes on Chi O will move up but sounds like your too hopeful that Chi O will be like the other stereotypical Chi O chapters at other big schools, in which case that will probably never happen.

By: Chi O

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.