facebook

sororities cont.

by: the truth

Chi omega - a good friend went chi omega and I know that she loves it!

DZ - It seems like this sorority is a combo of all of the girls that didn't get bids from the other sororities. It's impressive though because they seem to have an awesome sisterhood!

Alpha chi omega - (sorry I left this one out in my last post) for a new sorority I think that they did great through recruitment! Although they seemed to have lacked the sisterhood and memories that all other sororities spoke about! They're definitely on the rise though!

Phi mu - did terrible during recruitment...they seem like they do fun philanthropy events though and they are very pretty! Seem like they are fun to hangout with. My friend in phi mu says most girls are catty and the sisterhood isn't the best but their pledge class is awesome!

TriSig - a little bit higher than dz. I honestly know nothing about them! They seemed nice through recruitment. Speed dating blows switch it up ladies.

Posted By: the truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: stop   

This ChiO self ranker needs to calm it down on the discussion page. Y'all are not first, 2nd or 3rd, but not top.

By: stop

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.