facebook

sorority

by: spring admit

im a spring admit and want to rush a sorority. I was told by my friends that agd is the best well rounded sorority. like nice, hot and smart girls with a good sisterhood. is this true?? if not what sorority is?

Posted By: spring admit
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

AGD is an awesome sorority with a great sisterhood, but don't limit your self based on another person's opinion. My advice would be to wait and go through formal recruitment in the fall to get a holistic view of all of the sororities.

By: .
#2  by: honest   

I do think that AGD could be considered the most "well rounded" in that they do well in most categories; their philanthropy is good, sisterhood seems awesome, pretty girls, decent grades - but I think they're not top because they're not particularly known as the best at anything. They're great ladies for sure but I don't think you should make any big decisions before getting to know each chapter on your own. Every sorority here is awesome and I think you'll know your place for sure by going through recruitment (I recommend waiting for fall but that's your call!)

By: honest
#3  by: haha   

Are the last 2 comments AGD's? It's not obvious enough......

By: haha
#4  by: 1   

You really should go through formal recruitment in the fall. That way you can figure out what YOU like not what your friends like.

By: 1
#5  by: uhhh   

i think a lot of the sororities are pretty well rounded and honestly you really don't hear much about agd. i would look at all of the chapters

By: uhhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.