facebook

greeks

by: UNCW

I'm not sure why everyone is so concerned with sorority and fraternity rankings. People are making up complete lies about last years pledge class, quotas, and personalities of each organization.
Wilmington is a small school…… therefore no one should even care about rankings. Get over yourselves please. If you are actually that concerned with fraternity and sorority rankings that you're posting on this website, I feel bad for you.

Posted By: UNCW
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Emily.   

People are going to care about Greek rankings no matter what size school you go to

By: Emily.
#2  by: VAman   

Yawn

By: VAman
#3  by: maw   

as far as recruitment goes, the way i think of it - if a pnm cares/scrutinizes this site that much, do i really want them in my organization anyway? i know how amazing my sisters are, and if someone won't give me the time of day just because of something they read on this website, then let them move on. the people who are posting constantly positive things about their org/negative things about others are sabotaging themselves in the end, and probably deserve new members that care just as much - they'll probably end up where they belong.

By: maw

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.