facebook

uncw student affairs

by: Hawkgal

Interesting how it's now being discovered how out of control they have been to so many students in the past few years. Every time more details come to light the worst they look. They are now on their 3rd Greek advisor in three years which tells a lot. All Greeks should now realize that they need to stick together and stand up against these liberal administrators that are anti-Greek.

Posted By: Hawkgal
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Hewlett2   

They illegally search everyone entering the dorm which is crazy so they are disliked by GDI's as much as they are by the Greeks. Most of my friends at other universities have a more friendly administration.

By: Hewlett2
by: Gadfly Apr 6, 2014 3:53:03 AM

This dept is in a mess right now and when you stop by you will detect what I'm talking about. Half if them don't seem to like each other and are cold to everybody. Just my observation.

By: Gadfly
#2  by: Belk2   

They search everyone in every dorm. While I had a good RA, most are not and are just tools of the police state that student affairs set up.

By: Belk2
#3  by: Ram   

The Student Affairs professionals are widely recognized as some of the best in any administration. They do a great job with being fair to students and looking out for all the students. The new law isnt needed.

By: Ram
#4  by: Hawker   

The administration people have been so nasty to students and it's a known fact. Just spend a day in the dorm I lived in my freshman year and you'd see. They treat Geeks worse. They act like they are protecting people when the only thing they want to protect is their jobs.

By: Hawker
#5  by: Pi    

Their tactics is why most Greeks won't live in their makeshift housing.

By: Pi
#6  by: Qtip   

Interesting how we have one of the best Greek systems compared to what my friends tell me at other universities our size and yet the worst administrations that supports us.

By: Qtip
#7  by: G way   

It's not going to change until all the Greeks stick together and demand they change. It's time we all get unified.

By: G way
#8  by: Seahawk44   

It's already started happening and the Greeks are getting unified.

By: Seahawk44
#9  by: Pops   

My sister at another school was surprised to see how we're treated compared to what they go through. She's at a private school but still it's worst here.

By: Pops
#10  by: Bones   

While the Greek life is popular the adm people just don't want it to work at all and most are now what they never thought they would be. But the Greeks will grow no matter what and they can't stop it. At many schools the administrators support the Greeks.

By: Bones
by: JHFeb 17, 2014 6:19:48 AM

The entire campus is a police state compared to most others and everyone is sick of it. The only hazing going on is by the Deans office to fraternities.

By: JH

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.