facebook

Can someone please help PNM

by: Pnm

I’m a pnm from out of state that really wants to rush a fraternity. There are almost no posts on the opinions on each and I really want to get an idea on what the deal is with each one because rush is virtual. Can someone please give a description of each house. Thank you you don’t need to rank them or anything

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: oldtimer   

Dig around this discussion board. There is plenty of info on fraternities. They don’t change much around here. Don’t read too much into the individual frat pages — they are highly inaccurate and skewed with a bunch of BS posts. Doubtful there will be fall rush tho.

By: oldtimer
#2  by: hh   

Don’t rely on greekrank. It’s a bunch of people self ranking, or made up stuff. There can be some truth in there but other than the few truthful ones don’t try to base where you want to rush on greekrank. There will be small gatherings for fraternity rush (for some fraternity’s I heard). So that will be your chance to meet some of the guys and base off where you want to rush.

By: hh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.