facebook

recruitment rankings

by: Panhellenic

What were the recruitment rankings based on Fall 2013 recruitment this year?

Posted By: Panhellenic
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: true   

Chi o's pledge class was not that good. Chi O is becoming a self-proclaimed top tier. People only think they're top tier because they say they are and write that they are on this website. Chi O's past two pledge classes have been the worst compared to their upper pledge classes. Surprising but I know a lot of girls that wanted Phi Mu more than Chi O this year which was surprising since its usually ADPi and Chi O.

ADPI had big shoes to fill this year. Their sophomore pledge class was all around the best pledge class. I think they did a pretty good job of filling their shoes with the newest pledge class. Of course, adpi had to throw in a few randoms to prove that they aren't all about looks. If you have to prove that you're not about looks, then you probably are.

Phi Mu did actually ok this year. The girls that ran to Phi Mu actually wanted Phi Mu and weren't adpi and chi o rejects like the previous years. However, that might say a lot about the girls that ran to them. If they actually wanted phi mu then what kind of girls are they... Phi mu takes the cake for having the most randoms this year. And their randoms were dropped by adpi and chi o first rounds

By: true
by: YESSep 13, 2013 3:19:15 AM

Couldn't have said it any better. This is EXACTLY it.

By: YES
by: yuuuuuuhSep 13, 2013 4:14:04 PM

agreed

By: yuuuuuuh
#12  by: JustAThought   

Who actually has the time to sit down and analyze every girl in every new pledge class? You must have a really busy schedule and social life.

By: JustAThought
#13  by: Hahahaha   

Yeah I completely agree with "just a thought". Besides, this website isn't reputable anyway. I think every chapter is happy with their new girls and that's all that matters :)

By: Hahahaha
#14  by: yeah..   

hahaha SO much self ranking going on here. Last semester I sat behind an adpi and she was always posting for them... and if you have to try so hard to prove to everyone that you're the best, are you really the best? probably not.

By: yeah..
#15  by: Girl   

Chi O
Adpi
Phi Mu/Agd
Alpha phi/AXO
A xi d
Dz
Tri sig

By: Girl
#16  by: Give or take   

ADPI
Chi O
Phi Mu/AGD
Alpha Phi
AXD/AXO
DZ
Tri Sig

By: Give or take
#17  by: 2134   

I knew way too many girls that went ADPi or Chi O that are unhappy. They either didn't want them in the first place or realized that their recruitment was entirely a show and it turns out their "sisters" aren't very nice after all.

By: 2134
#18  by: OH fishal   

Official recruitment ranking recruitment fall 2013
1. Adpi
2. Phi mu
3. Chi o
4. Azd
5. Agd
6. A phi
7. Dz
8. Axo
9. Sigma

By: OH fishal
#19  by: He   

Adpi phi mu chi o agd axo aphi tri sig dz

By: He
#20  by: UNCW   

Alpha Delta Pi
Chi O
Phi Mu
Alpha Gamma Delta
Alpha Chi Omega
Alpha Xi Delta
Alpha Phi
Delta Zeta
Sigma Sigma Sigma

By: UNCW

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.