facebook

sigma gamma mu

by: Teal & Pink

Noticed some new letters on campus this semester that is a new fraternity that I don't know much about called Sigma Gamma Mu. Anybody else know much about them?

Posted By: Teal & Pink
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: PM94   

I know them as Sig Gam and they are a new fraternity that's not with a national org. I've been to 2 of their parties which had big crowds. They also have little sisters and I know a couple of those girls. Overall I would rate them really strong even though they aren't on this website. Hope that helps!

By: PM94
#2  by: BK   

Sig Gam is not a national fraternity but the guys I know that are members are nice guys who are very organized. I also have a sorority sister who is a Sig Gam little sister and that's more of an honorary position. This fraternity is really just about being all social and are very preppie and have many grab-a-date parties that are very popular.

By: BK
#3  by: Frank   

This is a new trend here. Apparently another local fraternity and a new sorority are starting.

By: Frank
#4  by: ADP   

I actually think having Little Sisters is a good idea. It is starting to happen at other colleges and it might as well happen here too. My big is one of the new Lil Sis for Sig Gam and loves it.

By: ADP
#5  by: Wake1   

What other fraternities have Little Sister chapters other than Sig Gam ?

By: Wake1
#6  by: SG1   

Sig Gam Welcome Back party Aug 20

By: SG1
#7  by: Kate    

The Little Sisters of Sig Gam welcome everyone back. Please coordinate with Stef on Real Teal Deal

By: Kate
#8  by: Topper   

They could become strongest on campus since they voted not to seek recognition from the Greek Life office that has had it own problems and is being investigated for some issues.

By: Topper
#9  by: Cornerstone    

They had a strong year and have become large in just a few short years. GREAT parties.

By: Cornerstone
#10  by: All knowing    

The best on campus with the BEST parties.

By: All knowing
by: Pink & TealOct 2, 2014 6:25:53 PM

they actually have cute little sisters

By: Pink & Teal

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.