facebook

community

by: Concerned

Going through these rankings, I've seen so many malicious comments and its heartbreaking. Of course every one wants to be the best and they think they can do so by writing themselves reviews or by tearing down other organizations. This isn't going to benefit anyone.

No group of brothers or sisters is going to be perfect, we all go through our rough patches. But, what is important is that we are a community of young people who are all passionate about the same values. The truth is there's stuff that has happened in my personal org that I am not proud of, some of which were my responsibility and I'm sure many of you could say the same.

How can we put out a good name for ourselves and gain respect from the campus community if we participate in websites like these and constantly tear each other down? I encourage you, if you have ever posted anything negative on this site, to go report it so it is taken down. Each fraternity and sorority at UNCW has attributes to be bragged about that would easily outshine the bad things, lets focus on that and support one another.

Posted By: Concerned
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: who   

Who cares? Honestly, if you think any PNM or anyone who wants to learn more about a sorority of fraternity on campus actually comes to this site for information..you are delusional!! Most of the top tiers are rated the lowest on this site and the bottom tiers are rated the highest. If you really think anyone comes on this site for valuable and truthful information you have gone mad. Get real. Get a new hobby. Go knit a sweater or play some golf if this site bothers you so much. Idiots.

By: who
by: ....Mar 8, 2013 12:32:04 AM

I couldn't care less about this site... It has to do with people on here bashing and talking crap about one another. What does that solve/do? Nothing. We should be supporting each other. And PS: YOU must be delusional to think PNMs/other people do not look at this site and form ideas about these organizations based on the comments that they read.

By: ....
#2  by: oh   

OK. I am delusional. Every believes things said on this site. ROCK ON BELIEVE IT ALL PNMS!!

By: oh
#3  by: Thank you   

To whoever began this post thank you. Honestly thank you. Although there is so much hatred, negativity, and false information about sororites on this site it is nice to know that someone in at least one of the other sororities believes that bashing others will get us nowhere. Even if PNMs come to this site or not, it is clearly brewing nothing but negativity between chapters. Why people feel the need to talk crap about others is beyond me. Clearly there was something awesome about each one of our chapters that drew us to it, lets respect the other chapters too.

By: Thank you
#4  by: Bumper   

Woohoo

By: Bumper

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.