facebook

sororities

by: curios

What are the top tier sororities here?

Posted By: curios
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: Hm   

I don't know about anyone else but id say chi o is barely hanging on to their top tier position. It won't be like before we see them in middle tier.

By: Hm
#12  by: reality    

This website is so dumb. It is basically impossible to sift through all of the fabrications and see what is actually the truth. So that is what I'm going to provide you all with so everyone will just stop.

Top tier:
Chi O and ADPi. Always. Both are very strong in recruitment and are top picks for girls. They have the ability to make many cuts in Recruitment and are strongly respected on campus for their quality.

Middle:
Phi Mu, AGD, and Alpha Phi. Phi Mu used to be top, but have dropped every year starting with their Fall 2010 pledge class. AGD and Alpha Phi are pretty good, but are usually the options for girls who were dropped from the top. I can honestly say that there are more quality girls in AGD than Phi Mu.

Bottom:
AXiD, Sigma, DZ, and AXO. These are definitely the bottom four. AXiD may be at the top of them. However, they are not better than any of the previously mentioned sororities in the middle or top tiers. Long way to go.

By: reality
#13  by: Recruitment Ranks   

During formal recruitment this is how the sororities were ranked by the PNMs:

Top 3 - Phi Mu, Chi O, ADPi (order varied w/each pnm but these were almost always top 3)
Next 3 - Alpha Phi, Tri Sig, AGD (order varied w/each pnm but these were almost always the next 3)
Bottom 2 - AZD, DZ (almost always bottom 2)

By: Recruitment Ranks
#14  by: sorogirl   

While this information can be interesting, if you are a PNM and trying to figure out which sorority to join, do NOT take advice from this website. There are multiple top, middle, and bottom tier sororities here... There isn't a "best" and there isn't a "worst". Go through recruitment and see where you feel most comfortable. A good majority of the comments you see throughout this website are either from a single experience with one person in an org or are completely made up to try to make an org look really bad or really good. I'm in a top tier sorority at UNCW and can tell you that I know many girls in lower tier sororities and other top tiers all of which are VERY happy with their sisters/chapter in general. Figure out what levels of involvement, sisterhood, and other aspects of sorority life you value and look for those when you find the perfect chapter for you.

And if you are already a sister of a chapter on campus, please take a second and ask yourself what all of this is doing? Absolutely nothing except making PNM's feel discouraged from going through recruitment. If everyone is bashing everyone on this website it just makes UNCW Greek life look awful. You could spend half the time it takes to write out a nasty rank for another sorority, and spend it approaching or getting involved with that sorority on campus. Even if it's not pleasant, at least you representing your org with class and a smile. Let's GROW campus Greek Life not kill it. :)

By: sorogirl
#15  by: right.   

top- adpi, phi mu, chi o (falling quick)

and the rest.....irrelevant

By: right.
#16  by: real   

Top: Chi O, AD Pi, Phi Mu
Middle: AGD, Alpha Phi
Bottom: AZD, DZ, Alpha Chi

By: real
by: OopsFeb 28, 2013 12:07:44 AM

You forgot one....

By: Oops
by: ABMMar 12, 2013 8:56:54 PM

To 'Oops': Tri Sigma is obviously bottom tier

By: ABM
#17  by: idsay   

adpi phi mu chi o
agd a phi azd
dz tri sig axo

By: idsay
#18  by: Currently.   

Phi Mu
ADPi
Chi O
Alpha Phi
Tri Sig
AGD
AZD
DZ
AXO

By: Currently.
by: ABMMar 12, 2013 8:57:37 PM

you must be phi mu

#19  by: hm   

I would actually agree with "currently." Granted, I think ADPi and Phi Mu could be interchangeable due to differences in opinions and variations of their strengths, but I think this shows that Chi O has in fact dropped from their top position!

By: hm
#20  by: ABM   

Top: ADPI and XO (even though XO is really falling), and maybe Phi Mu
Bottom: EEE, DZ, AXO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.