facebook

spring

by: spring

is zta doing spring rush? Or do I have to wait til next year to rush them?

Posted By: spring
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hay   

I don't think they'll be doing spring rush. They never do.

By: hay
#2  by: No   

Zeta is not doing spring recruitment although all of the other 6 sororities will be. I would consider going to some of their events and seeing what they are all like on a more personal and casual level. You may realize you have a home somewhere you didn't even consider before.

By: No
#3  by: SR   

Alpha Delta Pi is not doing spring recruitment.

By: SR
by: uhNov 16, 2014 7:32:57 PM

nobody cares about adpi...

By: uh
by: UhNov 21, 2014 3:37:57 PM

Although ADPi isn't having events they are still taking a couple girls

By: Uh
#4  by: Again..   

Alpha Delta Pi is not taking anyone in the spring.

By: Again..
#5  by: Yeah   

Creds to whoever came up with adpi taking "a few girls without events" but you can't just take girls, you still have to have events, thus the point of spring recruitment. It's pathetic that everyone goes through such lengths to make adpi sound bad because of how threatened they are.

By: Yeah
by: GDIFeb 1, 2015 9:41:31 AM

You are obviously a GDI for saying you can't take members without having events. If you don't know anything about the Greek system then I wouldn't post your false information on here.

By: GDI
#6  by: Pha   

ZTA, DZ, XO, KD, AXO, & EK are all doing spring recruitment as of this week

By: Pha
by: whatJan 9, 2015 6:01:31 PM

This is wrong

By: what
by: HBIC (you know who I am)Jan 18, 2015 4:14:59 PM

this is accurate. ZTA doesn't want to admit that they are recruiting, but they have to meet quota, which they currently do not. They will be participating in Spring Recruitment.

By: HBIC (you know who I am)
by: uhhJan 18, 2015 5:41:19 PM

No, Zeta isn't doing spring recruitment... ask any sister

By: uhh
by: UNCC Jan 20, 2015 10:48:17 PM

Of course any ZTA sister is going to say that they're not participating in spring recruitment. ADPi and Zeta need to get over themselves because as Greek life at Charlotte grows spring recruitment is going to become a commonplace thing like at other schools. It's no longer shameful because it's not just Sigma Kappa doing it anymore.

By: UNCC
by: whatJan 21, 2015 9:38:19 AM

No, Zeta actually isn't doing spring recruitment... nobody ever said it was "shameful," they just said that they weren't doing it, because they're not...

#7  by: PHA   

AChiO, SK, DZ, KD, and ChiO are doing spring recruitment but ZTA and ADPi are not. Who does spring recruitment is based off of who needs to take members to be above quota. It's nothing bad, and spring recruitment is a great opportunity to have. Everyone chill out.

By: PHA
#8  by: PHA   

It was announced at the PanHellenic meeting that all of the sororities with the exception of Alpha Delta Pi will be participating in spring recruitment. That includes Zeta Tau Alpha.

By: PHA
by: Actually Jan 28, 2015 4:30:21 PM

Zeta is right at quota so unless they have someone drop in the next few weeks, they should be fine.

By: Actually
#9  by: what   

I don't get why you guys are arguing about this, I think we would know if they were actually doing it... so stupid

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.