facebook

best frats amd expenses

by: MightgoGreek

I've been thinking about rushing a frat but i'm really indecisive as to which i should join. Any suggestions? Also i hear joining a frat can be kinda pricey. How much does it usually run for per semester for new initiates.

Posted By: MightgoGreek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: stop calling it frat   

Charlotte's fraternities aren't that expensive. Maybe a few hundred per semester. And honestly our greek life administration sucks and they're turning our fraternities into jokes. Coming from a girl, KA is always good. Chi phi was good but RIP. Alpha Sig thinks they're cool but they're just average. Lxa is the same. SAE was decent but they got rid of pledges so that's gonna go down hill. Good luck haha

By: stop calling it frat
#2  by: Niner lady   

KA and Alpha Sig are the best. KA has been top teir for a while, but can be stuck up and rude but there are some brothers that're really great. Alpha Sig is newly top teir and usually throw wilder parties. They also are a bit more diverse and are friendlier overall. Personally, I recommend Alpha Sig just because they're nice to everyone and throw better parties. Middle teir is probably SAE and LXA and they're pretty similar. Everyone else is pretty much irrelevant, but still nice guys.

By: Niner lady

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.