facebook

alpha chi omega

by: confuseeeed

So can someone explain how rushing A Chi O is going to work if they wont be in formal recruitment? How will you know if you like the sorority? And also, how many members are there right now? I dont really understand the process of a brand new sorority on campus

Posted By: confuseeeed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 49er   

Formal recruitment for the 6 established PHA sororities (ADPi, Chi O, DZ, KD, SK, ZTA) will be this fall. Recruitment for Alpha Chi will be in the spring semester. There are currently no members of the sorority because it isn't starting up until next spring. You can't really tell if you'll like it ahead of time or not since you have no idea what kind of girls Alpha Chi's nationals will select to be in it, but knowing Alpha Chi's from different chapters I'm sure it will be a wonderful chapter to be a part of since they are great girls nationally.

By: 49er
by: noJun 10, 2014 6:01:46 PM

almost correct except alpha chi is recruiting in octoberish sometime, not in the spring

By: no
#2  by: AXO   

I'm an Alpha Chi at another school who was recruited as a founding member, just like what will be happening at UNCC. Check out the national head quarters website to learn about our values and history (do this for existing chapters as well). They will be choosing girls based on who represents themselves the way we would on a national level. You will get along with some girls and not get along with some girls in any sorority. I highly recommend choosing a sorority based on what they stand for not who they stand with. All sororities are going to seem fake in recruitment that is why I suggest doing research. If they value the same things as you or represent a philanthropy close to your heart they are probably where you want to be in the long run.

By: AXO
by: Alpha chiAug 21, 2014 3:28:16 PM

Alpha Chi's recruitment period starts the day after bid day for formal recruitment. Search alpha chi omega on Facebook to message the supervisors to set up an interview. There are events going on right now to meet the women of Alpha Chi.

By: Alpha chi
#3  by: note   

Just a reminder to the girl's interested in AXO, the girls you will be talking to during Alpha Chi's recruitment are NOT going to be a part of your chapter, they are wonderful volunteers from other schools/alum who have offered their time to help start a new chapter at UNCC. AXO's chapter at UNCC will be comprised of 100% new girls this fall.

By: note
#4  by: rush   

They will begin recruitment the day after formal recruitment ends. There will be events that week as well and interviews. Go online to joinalphachiomega.com and it will make you login to your facebook and you can choose uncc and see who else is interested in alpha chi omega. Go Greek!

By: rush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.