facebook

question

by: Question

I am a girl and I am signed up for rush and two Alpha Delta Pi have been messaging me on facebook and it's making me really uncomfortable. I don't want to post their names on here so they don't get in trouble. I asked my brother who is in a fraternity at USC about it and he said that it is called ”dirty rushing” and could get the two girls in trouble. I don't want to get them in trouble so I don't want to tell my SRC group leader but I really want it to stop because it's creepy. Will I be shunned from sororities if I tell the girls to leave me alone? And will I get in trouble if I tell on them?

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Loser.   

People like you don't need to be apart of greek life, your already telling on someone. They were being friendly and you take it the wrong way. I hope you don't get a bid from anyone, and if you do they haze you until you cry.

By: Loser.
by: Re: LoserJun 7, 2014 1:20:13 PM

Everyone deserves a chance at going greek! It's people like you that cover up the crap so that girls get upset when they are dropped during recruitment after being fed lies.

Clean up your act ADPi

By: Re: Loser
#2  by: adfasdf   

hahahahahhaha adpi

By: adfasdf
#3  by: ....   

My gosh adpi will you give it a rest? Dirty rushing girls over Facebook because you can't get them during recruitment is pitiful.

By: ....
#4  by: PHA   

As Panhellenic woman at UNCC everyone knows that it is forbidden to talk to girls thinking about going through recruitment about the topic of recruitment outside of Niner Nights and other pre-recruitment activities. It's just a no fly zone. Not only is it unfair to the potential new member because it can make them feel uncomfortable, but it is a rush infraction that could result in disciplinary action. This is the exact type of thing that you are meant to come to your SRC about, and they are trained to handle these situations in a way that will hide your identity if you wish. Chances are if they're dirty rushing you, you're not the only one, so they won't know it's you. I urge you to turn to your SRC, because it isn't right that ADPi is putting such a bad taste in your mouth about Greek life at Charlotte. If you don't feel comfortable telling your SRC, just don't respond to the messages. Nothing bad will happen. But just remember that what they're doing is wrong and against recruitment rules and what being Greek is supposed to be about. Telling your SRC is not something to be ashamed of, despite what other comments may have expressed.

By: PHA
#5  by: Hajj   

What is a src?

By: Hajj
#6  by: omg   

You should tell your SRC. No one should be making you feel uncomfortable about going greek.

By: omg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.