facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of North Carolina Charlotte - UNCC General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 5
#31  by: @sofa rat   

don't you mean if you gathered them all up and then picked the actual legit ones?

By: @sofa rat
#32  by: lotsoflaughs   

if you look at sig tau or zbt you can tell than at charlotte greek life really is for everyone, instead of exclusive and selective.

By: lotsoflaughs
#33  by: lotsoflaughs   

if you look at sig tau or zbt you can tell than at charlotte greek life really is for everyone, instead of exclusive and selective.

#34  by: lotsoflaughs   

#35  by: @True Greek   

someone shake that guys hand.

By: @True Greek
#36  by: opinion.    

Sae and alpha sig are legit from what ive seen during my first week of school. Lxa are weird and ka is to much for me. Pike i heard is on probation for 3 years so not even thinking of them. Heard chi phi was rebuilding but havnt meet them.

By: opinion.
by: katOct 29, 2012 1:01:57 AM

no the facts pike only one year

By: kat
#37  by: rush   

only legit ones are ka, alpha sig, chi phi and sae. Other then that i'd pass on them.

By: rush
#38  by: Rush   

I would suggest rushing KA or chi phi if you wanna party, have fun, hook up with hot girls, and enjoy a real fraternity experience. Join pike and your still a geed. Join KS or LXA and your pledge process will be a joke but you will think you are the coolest and frattiest kid around. Your parties will also suck. Join anywhere else, you completely suck.

By: Rush
#39  by: wtf   

Don't know what the guy above me is talking about, Alpha Sig is still legit, as well as KA and Chi Phi. The rest are scrubs, you ca find them lower on the list. Punks.

By: wtf
#40  by: haha   

Alpha Sig is still far better than some of these "fraternities"..idiot

By: haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.